Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste...
Postat on Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste... 19 June 2010 - 01:15 AM
They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.
On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the trip?"
"It was great, Dad."
"Did you see how poor people live?" the father asked.
"Oh yeah," said the son.
"So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.
The son answered:
* "I saw that we have one dog and they had four.
* We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end.
* We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night.
* Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.
* We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.
* We have servants who serve us, but they serve others.
* We buy our food, but they grow theirs.
* We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."
The boy's father was speechless.
Then his son added, "Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are."
Isn't perspective a wonderful thing? Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we have, instead of worrying about what we don't have.
Appreciate every single thing you have!
Postat on Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste... 19 June 2010 - 01:20 AM
They said had run the light
That caused the six-car pileup
On 109 that night.
When broken bodies lay about
And blood was everywhere,
The sirens screamed out eulogies,
For death was in the air.
A mother, trapped inside her car,
Was heard above the noise;
Her plaintive plea near split the air:
Oh, God, please spare my boys!
She fought to loose her pinned hands;
She struggled to get free,
But mangled metal held her fast
In grim captivity.
Her frightened eyes then focused
On where the back seat once had been,
But all she saw was broken glass and
Two children's seats crushed in.
Her twins were nowhere to be seen;
She did not hear them cry,
And then she prayed they'd been thrown free,
Oh, God, don't let them die!
Then firemen came and cut her loose,
But when they searched the back,
They found therein no little boys,
But the seat belts were intact.
They thought the woman had gone mad
And was traveling alone,
But when they turned to question her,
They discovered she was gone.
Policemen saw her running wild
And screaming above the noise
In beseeching supplication,
Please help me find my boys!
They're four years old and wear blue shirts;
Their jeans are blue to match.
One cop spoke up, They're in my car,
And they don't have a scratch.
They said their daddy put them there
And gave them each a cone,
Then told them both to wait for Mom
To come and take them home.
I've searched the area high and low,
But I can't find their dad.
He must have fled the scene,
I guess, and that is very bad.
The mother hugged the twins and said,
While wiping at a tear,
He could not flee the scene, you see,
For he's been dead a year.
The cop just looked confused and asked,
Now, how can that be true?
The boys said, Mommy, Daddy came
And left a kiss for you.
He told us not to worry
And that you would be all right,
And then he put us in this car with
The pretty, flashing light.
We wanted him to stay with us,
Because we miss him so,
But Mommy, he just hugged us tight
And said he had to go.
He said someday we'd understand
And told us not to fuss,
And he said to tell you, Mommy,
He's watching over us.
The mother knew without a doubt
That what they spoke was true,
For she recalled their dad's last words,
I will watch over you.
The firemen's notes could not explain
The twisted, mangled car,
And how the three of them escaped
Without a single scar.
But on the cop's report was scribed,
In print so very fine,
An angel walked the beat tonight on Highway 109.
Postat on Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste... 20 June 2010 - 09:22 PM
After losing his parents, this 3 year old orangutan was so depressed he wouldn't eat and didn't respond to any medical treatments. The veterinarians thought he would surely die from sadness. The zoo keepers found an old sick dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the orangutan lived and took the dog to the animal treatment center. The dog arrived at the same time the orangutan was there being treated. The 2 lost souls met and have been inseparable ever since.
The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always tries his best to be a good companion to his new found friend. They are together 24 hours a day in all their activities.
They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite past time, although Roscoe (the orangutan) is a little afraid of the water and needs his friend's help to swim.
Together they have discovered the joy and laughter in life and the value of friendship.
They have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean on.
Long Live Friendship!!!!!!
Postat on Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste... 11 July 2010 - 08:12 PM
- arhitect - cineva care n-a fost destul de barbat ca sa devina inginer, dar nici destul de gay ca sa se faca designer vestimentar;
- bancher - cineva care iti imprumuta umbrela lui, cand afara e soare si apoi ti-o cere cand incepe sa ploua;
- belladonna - in limba italiana - femeie frumoasa; in engleza - matraguna; un foarte bun exemplu de sinonime;
- boy scout - un copil imbracat ca un tampit, sub comanda unui tampit, imbracat ca un copil;
- consultant -cineva care foloseste ceasul sotiei tale, iti spune cat e ceasul si apoi iti cere bani pentru asta;
- dans - simbolizarea verticala a unei dorinte orizontale
- diplomat - cineva care-ti spune sa te duci dracului, intr-un fel care te face sa ti-o doresti si sa incepi ziua cu dreptul;
- dragoste - cuvant din 8 litere, 3 vocale, 5 consoane si 2 idioti;
- durere de cap - metoda anti/contraconceptiva cel mai des folosita de femei;
- economist - un expert care va sti maine de ce ceea ce a prezis ca "se va intampla ieri", nu s-a intamplat azi;
- fidelitate - o puternica mancarime, cu interdictia de a te scarpina;
- intelectual - cineva capabil sa se gandeasca mai mult de 2 ore si la altceva decat la sex;
- munca in echipa - posibilitatea de a da vina pe altii;
- nevasta - femeia care te incanta o luna si te descanta toata viata;
- nimfomana - termen aplicat de fiecare barbat oricarei femei, careia ii place mai mult sexul decat lui;
- prieten - definitia unei persoane de sex opus, care are acel 'Nu stiu-ce' care elimina orice dorinta de a incerca vreodata sa te culci cu el/ea;
- preot - cineva caruia toti ii spun 'parinte', in afara de copiii lui, care ii spun 'domnule' sau 'unchiule';
- programator - cineva care rezolva o problema, pe care nu stiai ca o ai, intr-un fel pe care nu-l intelegi;
- psiholog - cineva care se uita la oricine altcineva, cand o femeie frumoasa intra in incapere;
- statistician - cineva care e bun la cifre, dar nu are pic de personalitate ca sa fie inginer;
- usoara - termen aplicat oricarei femei, care are aceeasi morala sexuala ca a unui barbat
Postat on Vorbe: de dor, de duh, de dragoste... 11 July 2010 - 09:20 PM
“Intuitia feminina este rezultatul a milioane de ani in care femeile nu au gandit."
"Initial a fost o lume a barbatilor. Apoi, a aparut Eva."
"Un misogin este un barbat care uraste femeile la fel de mult pe cat se urasc ele intre ele."
"O femeie care iti spune varsta reala este fie prea tanara pentru a avea ceva de pierdut, fie prea batrana pentru a avea ceva de castigat din asta."
"Mai degraba as putea sa impac intreaga Europa, decat doua femei."
Ludovic al XIV-lea
"Atata timp cat o femeie poate sa arate cu 10 ani mai tanara decat fiica ei, ea este perfect multumita."
"In spatele oricarui barbat de succes, se afla o femeie, iar in spatele ei se afla sotia barbatului."
"Nu am mai vorbit cu nevasta mea de ani de zile. Nu am vrut sa o intrerup."
"Am avut ghinion in ambele casnicii. Prima nevasta m-a parasit iar a doua nu m-a parasit."
"Unul dintre cele mai dificile lucruri este sa convingi o femeie ca pana si chilipirurile costa."
Edgar Watson Howe
"Nevasta mea este un obiect sexual. De fiecare data cand cer sex, ea obiecteaza."
"Un psihiatru este o persoana care iti pune multe intrebari contra cost, intrebari pe care nevasta le pune pe gratis."
"O femeie stie ca poarta rochia potrivita atunci cand barbatul ei vrea sa i-o dea jos."
"Oricat de frumoasa si de dulce ar fi o femeie, exista cel putin un barbat pe lumea asta care s-a saturat de ea."
"Cele mai multe femei isi propun sa schimbe un barbat, dar in momentul in care il schimba, nu-l mai plac."
"Femeile ne-au facut sa pierdem Raiul, dar il regasim de multe ori in bratele lor.